1. Beautify and reforest the Tampa Bay area through the planting of native trees.
2. Further public awareness about the merits of reforesting public lands.
3. Further public awareness about the planting and preserving of native and underutilized varieties of desirable trees of special interest.
4. Work in conjunction with, and support of, other organizations of similar purpose.
5. Be a clearinghouse of scientific and educational information to the public on the merits of tree species selection for use in the Tampa Bay area in accordance with the intent of its I.R.S. tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status.